My sweet friend, Nicole hosted a "Deco Mesh Wreath-Making Party" this past Sunday at her house. Nicole is one of my favorite people. She has the purest heart and is a wonderful person all- around. She is also extremely talented and crafty. I was so excited when she decided to have several girls over to share her crafting secrets!
These mesh wreaths sell for more than $50 and the really big/ornamental ones are $100 or more! I tried to make one last year but it was just ok. I LOVE this one and cant wait to make a couple more for the windows in the front of the house. I will be able to make 3 of these wreaths for $50!
I'm not ready just yet to decorate for Christmas. Sarah already has her trees up and we have a neighbor that has their Christmas lights on the house! I think I will decorate the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Normally I like to wait until the day after Thanksgiving- but we're going to be gone SO much this holiday season and I'm going to want to take everything down before we go to Malaysia. I want to be able to enjoy it as long as possible... but until then I'm going to enjoy my mums and fall wreath for at least another week!
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment