Sunday, April 22, 2012

14 weeks

We just returned from our trip to Southern California! We had a great time and I can't wait to post about all of our adventures! I did want to go ahead and share my 14 week picture taken in San Francisco.

How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a lemon, 3.4 inches and 1.5 oz
Gender: ? (We can find out April 30th but haven't decided just yet if we're going to!)
Maternity Clothes: no. I wore the bella band once and it was not a good experience. My jeans are starting to fit a little tighter this week... though that could also be from all of the vacation food, ha! I ordered a few maternity things off- line last week before we left so I've got some things on hand when the time comes.
Weight gain: 2 pounds
Movement: none
Sleep: Sleeping well still
Symptoms: Round ligament pains. Nothing too bad.
Cravings: Sushi! I finally had some last night... don't worry the whole thing was nice and FRIED!
Best moment this week: Traveling in San Francisco with Adam. If I had to pin point a moment it would be when this picture was taken at the Marin Headlands overlooking the Golden Gate bridge and the city of San Francisco. It was beautiful and neat to think that our little baby was right there with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment