Saturday, October 26, 2013

Caroline's First Birthday Party

We celebrated Caroline's first birthday the weekend before her actual birthday in Benton.  It was a {small} gathering with family and close friends. It was supposed to be small, but we have a lot of family and close friends!  I went with a gold/pink theme and simple.  I had dreams of a huge bash and even considered (and purchased) supplies for 2 parties- one in Benton and one in Fayetteville- but with everything we had going on, decided one party was plenty for a one year old.  At first I hated not having our closest friends in Fayetteville there to celebrate, but in the end I'm so glad we kept it small- ish and had our families there.





 The fabric and monogram are from Caroline's nursery. The high chair was Adam's when he was a child.

 Our favorite desert... strawberry cake made by a lady in our home town. It is to DIE for! C loved it too! A friend made the cookies and cake pops.  I kept it easy with food- pizza and salad.





Mommy and baby

Poppa and C

One of my childhood best friends and her niece

C and Cece

My uncle and cousins

C's Poppa took us on a hayride






C and her Benton buddies. I love these girls and their mom's SO much!
Happy Birthday, sweet Caroline!



No comments:

Post a Comment