Friday, May 20, 2011

The Graduate

My wonderful husband, Adam Fite, graduated on May 14th, 2011 with a Master's Degree in Information Systems from the Sam Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.

I. am. the. proudest. wife. ever.


 Adam's MawMaw came to celebrate with us!
 


 Adam was the 12th from the end to graduate... out of over 700 people. It was a looooong commencement service!!
 We had everyone to our house for dinner. We catered The Flying Burrito, Adam's favorite!
 Our sweet friend Ally made these amazing cookies!  They tasted as good as they looked!
 So cute!
 The dessert table.
Our friends who we love so much came to celebrate with us.  We planned to have dinner outside, but it was really cold and wet so we had a garage party instead. c:
 Lanny, Mom, and dad
 Amber and Chad.
 Dally. Otherwise known as Dalton and Ally.
 The Franc-i family and The Greens
 My Uncle Jim and Aunt Wendy came all the way from Phoenix to watch Adam graduate!
 Sherri, MawMaw, Aunt Judy
 Amber and I
 Table decor.
 My baby brother!
 The girls! Ally, Sarah, Jennifer, me, Amber
Boys. Dalt, Chad, Josh, Adam, Ryan
Adam,  I am so proud of you! The last year and a half flew by... and you never complained about studying or going to class.  I am so glad that God led you to go back to school. If He hadn't, we might never have ended up in Fayetteville and our life would be so different.  I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what God has in store for us next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment