Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY Mesh Wreath

My sweet friend, Nicole hosted a "Deco Mesh Wreath-Making Party" this past Sunday at her house. Nicole is one of my favorite people. She has the purest heart and is a wonderful person all- around. She is also extremely talented and crafty. I was so excited when she decided to have several girls over to share her crafting secrets!


These mesh wreaths sell for more than $50 and the really big/ornamental ones are $100 or more! I tried to make one last year but it was just ok. I LOVE this one and cant wait to make a couple more for the windows in the front of the house. I will be able to make 3 of these wreaths for $50!

I'm not ready just yet to decorate for Christmas. Sarah already has her trees up and we have a neighbor that has their Christmas lights on the house! I think I will decorate the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Normally I like to wait until the day after Thanksgiving- but we're going to be gone SO much this holiday season and I'm going to want to take everything down before we go to Malaysia. I want to be able to enjoy it as long as possible... but until then I'm going to enjoy my mums and fall wreath for at least another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment