Saturday, November 5, 2011

National Championship Bound?!

This past Saturday, the Hogs beat Tennessee giving us only one loss for the season (Alabama.) This coming Saturday the Hogs face Mississippi State in Little Rock, then the day after Thanksgiving take on #1 LSU in Baton Rouge. It is possible that the Hogs could compete in the National Championship should we beat LSU!! Win or lose, it's been an amazing season and we have had SO much fun attending (almost) every home game. (Since we love J&L so much, we skipped out on the last home game of the season to attend their wedding. c: )

I finally got some pics of the whole gang during the S. Carolina game. We had another great weekend in Fayetteville with both sets of parents in town for the game... even Uncle Ted came to call the Hogs for the very first time!

 The Richardson Clan
 Our Regular Tailgate Crew (ok we didnt really tailgate... but next year we're going all out!)
Baby brother and me
Jessica, Elizabeth, and Becca were in town for the game and we met up
 Liz sat with us up in the "cloud section." It was SO windy!!
Baba and I. Go Hogs!

Dad and Uncle Ted. I'm pretty sure I caught them doing the Hog call!

I can't tell you the scores of all the games, but I can tell you that I've had SO much fun and I'm so glad that Adam talked me into season tickets! We've loved having our families in town for every game and making memories together. I'm looking forward to the last couple of games and hopefully a National Championship Title!
WoOoOo Pig Sooie!

No comments:

Post a Comment