Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy 80th Birthday Meme!

My sweet grandmother turned 80 on June 7th. For her birthday, my aunt Lisa took her to New York City! They were there over her birthday and the Friday after we had a surprise birthday party for her with her closest friends and family.


The adorable cake! My cousin knows a couple that makes/decorates cakes as their ministry. The most you ever pay is $30 and they accept donations on top of that. So neat! We of course had a NYC themed bday party!

Meme being surprised!

Meme with my cousin Tiffany and I.

I hope I am as beautiful as my Meme one day. She is one of my favorite people. She is also the only living grandparent I have- she is one of my treasures!

Several people from our "old" church at Mablevale came to party. We set up a photo booth and everyone had a pretty good time dressing up and being silly.

Especially these two. Mr. Bob and Mr. Bill. Two of the funniest guys you'll ever meet. I've known them since I can remember.
Meme with 3 of her kids... sadly uncle Steve had to work! We missed him!
Meme with all of her grandchildren and great grands. (sadly Adam couldn't make it.) This time next year she will have another great grand to add to this picture!

I hope you had a great birthday, Meme! We enjoyed celebrating with you and look forward to many more birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment