Miss Priss was 2 months old on December 16th. My post is a little late, but all of these pictures were taken on her actual 2 month birthday.
I'm kind of glad I'm posting at her 2.5 month mark because in the last 2 weeks her personality has really started showing!
Her biggest milestone at her 2 month mark was she had really started smiling! It's the best thing in the world to be able to just look at her and see her face light up! Caroline had also been sleeping 8 hours about every other night. We put her down at 10:15 and she sleeps until 6! It was pretty inconsistent until about a week ago and she has slept like that almost every night, even with traveling a lot for Christmas. I feel like a whole new woman with 6-7 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
Here's what you've been up to this month:
- really enjoying bath time (we got a new bath mat/tub that you LOVE)
- going right to sleep in your crib after your 10 pm feeding and sleeping until 6 or 6:30 am!
- you eat 4 ounces every feeding. You eat at 7 am, 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 10 pm. We started giving you a little bit of rice cereal in your 10 pm bottle at 7 weeks
- you have started making lots of sweet baby talk with us... that is my favorite thing right now!
- you kick your legs when you are mad and have quite the set of lungs. You don't do this often and most of the time you just want to be held or talked to.
- you and mommy have been going back to sleep after your 7 am bottle for about an hour every day. Mommy is very sad this is coming to an end since she goes back to work on Monday. :(
- your longest nap times are from 10:30-1:00 and 1:30-4:00. You usually nap in your swing (which you now love... you love to swing on the highest setting). I usually have to wake you up for your 1:00 and 4:00 feeding.
- You turned 2 months old in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. You also experienced your first snow/ice storm on Christmas Day!
- You are a very easy baby. You only cry when you are hungry or need a new diaper. You LOVE to be held and we LOVE to hold you. :) We are finally on a really good schedule that works for all of us. Mommy felt kind of crazy for the first 6 weeks and is really glad she took 10 weeks off from work! You are healthy and happy and we are so blessed to have you!