Friday, December 6, 2013

Giving Thanks

I've been reading this lately...
I'm not quite done with it, but its a great read. It basically focuses on the many gifts in everyday life. Things like a child's laughter, soap bubbles, or a sunset. It has encouraged me to be thankful everyday, and to appreciate exactly where God has me in this stage of life.

I have so much to be thankful for. My family, friends, our health; but most of all my Salvation.  Without Christ I am nothing!  

We just moved into our new house (one of these days I'll get around to posting about it.) We decided to host Thanksgiving at our house this year.  My parents and Caroline's nanny and her family (our friends) came over and we had a great time together.




We did a little Black Thursday (??) shopping and then the next day headed to Branson to meet dad's family at Silver Dollar City.  We had a great Thanksgiving weekend and have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment