-Caroline is wearing 12-18 month clothes.
-I think she weighs around 25 pounds. (Total guess.)
-she repeats almost anything we say.
-she knows her whole family (grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunt) and calls them by name
- she is a great eater. She still doesn't drink milk, but loves yogurt, cheese, blueberries, mango, peas, corn, sweet potatoes, and peanut butter. She does not like avocado
- she loves Gus and is currently obsessed with walking him around the house on his leash
-she loves being outside and riding in her wagon
- she says "amen" after praying
- her favorite book is "chicka chicka boom boom" and we read it at least twice a day
-she says please, thank you, sorry, I love you, and of course..." No."
- I love dressing her up like a little doll. She loves clothes and shoes but has started fighting the bows
-she finally has stopped crying when we drop her off in the church nursery
- little miss is really starting to have an opinion on things and is becoming more independent. She loves to run away from us. If we play outside in the front yard, she immediately starts running down the sidewalk. She also likes to feed herself. She dropped down to one nap about 2 months ago and sleeps from 12:30-4
-my favorite thing... How you say "momma?" It's so sweet and southern and always in question form. I always answer "yes, baby?"
You are the love of our lives! You are so much fun even on the "hard days." I love your independent spirit and my prayer is that God uses that to do His work. You love your grandparents and cousins and want nothing to do with us when they are around. You bring us such joy and I've been taught so much about Christ's love through being your mom.