Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

As I lay here in bed getting ready for a new work week, I can only think about what a blessed weekend we had. We traveled "home" Thursday night since Adam had the day off Friday. I worked from home and he played golf with his dad. We took family pictures Friday afternoon. It will be an Easter miracle if we got a decent picture of the whole gang! With 4 kids, ( 2 under the age of 2) our photographer had her work cut out for her! 

Friday night we had dinner with 2 of my best friends at none other than Larry's pizza. It's the original and I can still taste the chocolate chip pizza. We ate until our bellies hurt and then headed to Brittany's and played cards. We were taking advantage of free unlimited babysitting! 
On Saturday, we slept in (it was glorious) and then met up with my dad to head to arkadelphia to watch my brother's baseball game. We took C and she had a blast running around. The weather was perfect! It's so neat watching my brother play college ball. I'm so proud of him!
We then headed back to mom and dad's for our first Easter celebration. We had a great fear, hunted eggs, dyed eggs, and had so much fun. 
C loves her uncle Lee!

Sunday morning we headed to church. Were so blessed to get to attend church with both of our families since they attend the same church! 
After church we had Easter party #2 with Adams family. We had a great day and I loved watching Caroline play with her cousins. 
I teared up this morning at church when we sang of what our Savior did on the cross. This day is what being a Christian is all about. I'm so thankful for his blood that covers my past, present, and future sin. I'm thankful that He defeated the grave! 

No comments:

Post a Comment