Sunday, October 30, 2011

UCA Homecoming

This past weekend, Jessica, Brittany and I traveled from NWA to Conway for UCA's homecoming. I had only been back once since I graduated in 2008, and not many of my friends went. This year, several girls from my pledge class went and we had a great time!
 Me and my grand and great grand little sis
 My favorite Spring 06'ers. (Minus a few!)
Jessica, Becca, Liz, Courtney, me, Britney, Tyler, and Juliana
 Lizzybeth and I at Gusanos
 Some Delta Zeta's with our favorite DZ Gentleman- Derick!
My college besties outside the Delta Zeta room after the annual Alumni Tea
 We all stayed at Liz's parents house while they were out of town. After a fun day of tailgating, we gussied up and went for Sushi before the UCA Alumni party that night.
Brit and her Sushi!
We had such a great weekend! I'm so thankful for these girls. Im also thankful that I went to UCA and pledged Delta Zeta. Weekends like this one just remind me what a great decision that was. I have so many college memories with my sorority sisters and we are still making memories together years later!

No comments:

Post a Comment