Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fayetteville Shower

I can hardly believe we just had our first baby shower! It was perfect in every way and I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for all the girls did for it and everyone that came.

 

The shower was a "couples shower" made up of people that Adam works with and our small group.  Sarah was kind enough to host it at her house on a Saturday night.  The decorations was seriously over the top and SO cute!
 Diaper cake
 Prayer cards- I love this and I'm so thankful people are already praying for us!
 My favorite part... a BOW bar!! Each guest designed their own headband for Caroline.
 Love it!
 tissue paper balls
 The outside tables were decorated with her monogram and spray roses.
 Picture board of mine and Adam's baby pics
Delicious cupcakes with "C" toppers
 Ally and I... we're expecting just 2 weeks apart! I can't wait for Palmer and Caroline to meet!
The hostesses and I. 2 were unable to make it.
Ally, Jennifer, Amanda, Nicole, me, Sarah, Kelli, Maggie, and Tiffany
 
Sherri, me, and mom
I was so thankful our parents were able to come as well. It was such a special weekend! Caroline is one blessed girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment