Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Introducing Caroline Reese Fite

Our precious angel was born at 4:23 pm on October 16th, 2012. She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long.  She is healthy and we are beyond blessed to be her parents!
Nothing could have prepared me for the feelings I would have for her when she was laid on my chest for the first time. Pure love!

I love that hair!

Adam and I when we realized I was dilated to 10 cm and it was "game time!" Notice the smile.. thank you, Jesus for epidurals!

I love this picture of Adam with Caroline after she returned from her bath.

First picture of our family of 3.

I have about 1000 pictures on my camera to go through... 
I want to share more details of labor so Ill remember them one day...
I have never felt love like this... it's amazing how much I love this child and how much closer Adam and I have become in just one week!

1 comment: