Friday, August 30, 2013

I. Husband is headed home today! He's been in San Francisco all week for work and they missed their connection and didn't make it home last night as planned. They made it back to town, but then he had to go straight to work because its a VERY big day for his company! We sure missed him while he was gone.

II. It's a big day for his company, Acumen Brands, because they are opening their flagship retail store, Country Outfitter on the Fayetteville Square.

III. . I'd be a silly person if I didn't mention the start of college football season. We are blessed to live in a great college town and whether attending the games or not, the energy is electric in Fayetteville! There's a new Head Hog and lots of fans praying to the football gods that this year is better than the last. I am definitely looking forward to Callin' the Hogs on Saturday... despite the 100 degree temp prediction.

IV. One of my favorite apps: My Fitness Pal. A free app to track calories and exercise. You put in your target weight or to maintain your current weight and track. I've done it before but I'm really trying to stick with it this time. I've got a couple of friends doing it with me and we cheer each other on.

V. C's birthday is fast approaching! I can't believe she's almost one and I'm getting very excited about planning her first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment