Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lake Weekend and Julianna's Baby Shower

This past weekend some of my pledge sisters and I got together at Lake Hamilton for a girls weekend. We try and get together a couple of times a year and we always have a great time. One of the girls has a condo on the lake and we had a super fun and relaxing weekend together!
Me and Lizzie. I laughed that we had the same suit... mine was the mom 1 piece version.

We ate and laughed a lot.


As if the lake wasn't enough fun, we hosted a baby shower on Sunday for another pledge sister.  Julianna is welcoming baby Harrison in 5 weeks or less. We had a baseball themed shower to celebrate.


The cake was my favorite part! It was from Harps!



The hostesses with the Guest of Honor

Delta Zeta Spring 06!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline is super cute and I can't believe all the growing she has done in the past month. AL and i only have 6 more months of spit up...encouraging!

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete