Thursday, February 6, 2014

15 months * 12 month stats * MORE SNOW

Caroline is 15 months. Never mind that she will be SIXTEEN months in a little over a week. She is 15 months TODAY!  She is up to all kinds of things... its really amazing how quickly she learns. She is really talking well and says "thank-you," night-night," "NO," "please," "hello,""no," "go outside," and "NO"  Can you tell which word is her favorite?? It actually hasn't been as bad lately, but it never fails that we will be in public and she will shout "No NO!" to perfect strangers.


And because I didn't share her 12 months stats (oops...) here they are so my mommy brain can look back on them one day... I realize this was 4 months ago... but you know... its just been a hectic few weeks/months/year ha!

Weight- 18lbs (10%)
Height- 2 feet (45%)
head- 17.60 inches (35%)




Just yesterday, she started telling us when she was tired.  She kept saying "night night" over and over again until I finally put her to sleep. It was before her normal bedtime last night and nap time today... but sure enough, she went straight to sleep!  She doesn't usually cry or anything when we put her down, but she doesn't always go right to sleep either, and this time she did! Sweet girl was tired!


In other news, it has snowed A LOT.  So far, schools have been out for 12 days. TWELVE!! Many of those days my sitter hasn't been able to make it so its just me and C.  There are benefits to working from home, but if there were a negative... it means no snow days for me! I've had to work from home while also corralling a one year old.  Luckily, C naps for 4-5 hours a day (usually) so I actually get quite a bit done during those times.  I'm fortunate to work for a company that understands and doesn't give me too hard of a time.  Most people are complaining about the roads and snow but I secretly love it! I love being snowed in and being forced to cook, read, rest, and watch the snow. I think it's God's way of telling us to "slow down" and "be still."  A perk to living in Arkansas is that just as soon as you are sick of one season, it rolls over to the next. Spring will be here before we know it!

{Daddy had to work at home one afternoon because of the weather... needless to stay hes gone into the office ever since because he says he cant get anything done with us here! Rude!}


No comments:

Post a Comment