Tuesday, September 4, 2012

33 Weeks

 
I'm 33 weeks pregnant!
 
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a pinapple, 17 inches long and about 4.25 pounds
Gender: It's a GIRL! Caroline Reese Fite
Maternity Clothes: yes
Weight gain: 30 pounds
Movement: All the time! Movement feels different now... less fluttering and more jabs. I can physically feel her head and see her move in my belly which is totally cool and weird at the same time.
Sleep: For the most time I'm still sleeping well. I am pretty tired at the end of the day but am guilty of nesting/internet surfing a little too close to bedtime which keeps me awake sometimes.
Symptoms: I'm tired, but not exhausted. I am starting to get a little bit uncomfortable, but not anything unbearable. I have the CRAZIEST dreams almost every night.
Cravings: None really. I just feel like I eat ALL the time.
Best moment this week: Really working on the nursery. We got the walls painted and all of the furniture in place. It's starting to feel real that she will be here in 6 weeks or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment