Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Conway Shower

On September 9th, my sweet pledge sisters (Delta Zeta Spring 06) hosted a shower for Caroline and I in Conway. The theme was "Pickles and Ice Cream" and once again my baby girl was showered with love from some of my dearest friends.  Here are a few pics from the shower:
Becca, Jessica, Tyler, me, and Julianna

me and the hostess with the mostest- Lizzy Beth

 Lizzy's mom and one of my favorite people in the world- Mrs. Michelle. She was gracious to host our shower at her gorgeous home in Conway
mom and I. I look like I could eat her for lunch. :)

Stationary that Adam created for all of our hostess gifts. He created in photo shop and we customized for each hostess.

Diaper cake made my one of my best college friends, Brittany (b-lew)

Thank you cards- also created by Adam.

The "spread" there were several different kinds of pickles (including my fav- FRIED!) spinach dip, chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, ice cream cake and Mexico Chiquito punch (my fav!!)
Sweet Mason and I.
All of the hostesses and me. 
Lauren, Britney, Jessica, Becca, Liz, Tyler, Julianna, and Courtney

I was so honored that these ladies did this for me! We had a great time and received many wonderful things for our sweet girl (and future Delta Zeta.)



No comments:

Post a Comment