Friday, May 24, 2013

Father's Day Gift Guide

  I really love cards. But, the cost of cards has gotten a little absurd.  Just yesterday I spent over $20 on 5 cards at Target. I was surprised to find that for less money, I could create custom cards faster at treat.com. I decided to get a jump start on this year's Father's Day cards and gifts and wanted to share what I came up with.

First, and most importantly... it's Caroline's dad's FIRST ever Daddy's Day.  I just love this CARD!


 
We also created a card for each of Caroline's grandfathers.  Aren't they SO cute?!

I also couldn't resist these adorable MUGS from their sister site Tinyprints.com.  All I did was upload a pic and type in the text.

I made 3 cards and 3 mugs in 25 minutes.  The hardest part was choosing which pictures of my sweet girl to use! I am already checking out invitation ideas for Caroline's first birthday HERE. I LOVE this site and found it extremely easy to use and navigate. I would much rather create a custom card for someone for less money and time spent at the store!  I can't wait to surprise the men in Caroline's life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment