Friday, May 10, 2013

half

My baby is 1/2 year old.  I know I say it each month, but its hard to believe.  I'm amazed about how fast time is flying by, which is why I took two weeks off from work to soak her up! (More on that later.)  She's just went for her 6 month check up on Tuesday, but she will be seven months old next week!  The pictures are from her actual 6 month birthday, though. :)

What you have been up to...
~ you starting sitting up unassisted on your 6 month birthday. You think you are pretty big stuff now.
~ You have really started babbling and most recently laughing. It's my favorite sound in the world!
~ You reach for things... especially your bottle.
~ You LOVE to eat.  You eat five 6 oz bottles a day and have 1 serving of pureed baby food.  Your favorites are sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, and pears.  Avocado is the only thing you really dislike.  Mommy is making all of your food and having a really fun time with it.
~ You still spit up after almost every bottle.
~ You are SUCH a happy baby. You only get fussy when you are tired.
~ You love being outside and watching Baby Einstein.
~You don't really cuddle. At night time when you are sleepy you like to be laid in your crib to go to sleep. This is great, but sometimes I just want to rock you and you wont have it.
~ You weigh 14 lbs and 25 inches long.  You are 10% for weight and 20% for height
~ You have basically stopped rolling over. I guess you have moved on to bigger and better things!

Each milestone you hit, I think "I just want to freeze time because it can't possibly get any better"... but it does! I love you more each day and I will always remember these days we've had together just you and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment