Saturday, May 11, 2013

#lashleeyazzawedding

This past week we headed to Destin for my best friend's wedding.  My best friend also happens to be Adam's second cousin.  Adam's parents flew to Destin and took Caroline with them.  We left Tuesday morning and were able to drive with only one stop!  My in- laws said Caroline did great on her first plane ride!
 
I have 5 best friends from 6th grade.  We are all still friends and while we are scattered across 3 states, we still talk on a weekly basis.  It's not often that we get together in person, but when we do we have a GOOD time. These are the kinds of girls that I can pick up right where we left off, no matter how long its been since we were last together. Jessica's parents rented a huge house at the beach for the wedding party.  We had so much fun. It's been a while since I stayed up past midnight several nights in a row! I laugh SO hard when I'm with these girls! My parents and my in- laws both made the trip for the wedding and took turns keeping C so that we could hang out with our buddies at the "animal house" as my dad called it. :)

 

 
 
Caroline was in her first wedding as a "flower baby." She and the 2 other babies did great and were of course cute as could be!

A beach wedding meant C's first beach trip! The weather was pretty chilly all week so we barely made it to the beach. She was definitely a fan of the beach and the pool.


 
The beautiful bride and I. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Yazza!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment