Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday. Becca!

This weekend, several of my college friends came to NWA for the weekend. The occasion was Becca's birthday and we enjoyed an excuse to get together! We ate out a lot, shopped a little, and just enjoyed being around each other. I am so thankful for good friends!
 Ms. Parsley and I before going out Friday night.
 Elizabeth, Becca, me, Lauren, and Sara
Becca and her cake with only 24 candles- I refused to buy 2 packs for 1 more candle. :)

On Sunday, I had the girls to my house and we celebrated Bec's birthday. I made chicken salad, salad, and black bean salsa. I decided to bust out the China. I have only used it twice since Adam and I have been married- once on our anniversary and once with his parents for Easter. I decided that today was as good a day as any so we pretended to be fancy. :) Eliz picked up a strawberry birthday cake from Stoby's in Conway and brought it. It. Was. Delicious.

It was a great weekend! I'm looking forward to UCA's homecoming the last weekend of this month when we're all together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment