Sunday, October 9, 2011

WoOoOo Pig Sooie!

Its the most wonderful time of the year... Razorback football season! We became ticket holders for the first time this year and even talked both sets of parents into getting tickets too! We are halfway through the season and have been having a blast with them every weekend. They take turns staying at our house- and the other gets a hotel. Here are some pics from the last 3 games.
Husband and I before the Missouri State. WIN!

Friday night before Troy, dinner @ Common Grounds. YUM!
 Sunday after the Troy game we had brunch at Ella's.

 Hogs vs. Troy- WIN! It was freezing!
 Judge and Baba at the Auburn game. WIN!!!!
I wasn't really a Hog fan until husband and I started dating. We liked the Hogs, but didn't go to games and I don't remember ever owning a Razorback shirt or anything. Adam took me to my first Hog game when we were in college. Last year, we attended all of the games basically for free since he was a graduate student. This year- he begged to get season tickets... and I gave in. :) Notice we are pretty high up... in fact, you can't get much higher! But- we are in that stadium! It's been a blast having our families with us too.

The Hogs are #10 in the country! Sadly, we lost to Alabama a couple of weeks ago- but were still cheering! And I guarantee you my man is praying for a National Championship! We can dream, right?
#wps




No comments:

Post a Comment