Saturday, April 28, 2012

15 weeks


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: baby is the size of a navel orange, 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces
Gender: ? (We can find out Monday... still haven't made a decision!)
Maternity Clothes: No... I don't think it will be long. Jeans are pretty uncomfortable- I've been sticking to dresses and leggings.
Weight gain: 2 pounds (I think when we go to the doctor next week I'll be in for it. I feel huge.
Movement: none
Sleep: plenty of it... we've been doing TONS of walking and activities so I've been super tired at the end of the day.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain, getting full fast (something I dont enjoy since I have an excuse to eat all of this delicious food this week!)
Cravings: none really... 
Best moment this week: There were so many! We had a great vacation... this picture was taken at Big Sur- located along Hwy 1 on our way from Monterey to LA. The views were breathtaking! If I had to narrow down to one moment... it was watching Adam tee off at Pebble Beach on Tuesday. His excitement was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment