Sunday, April 1, 2012

And Baby Makes Three!

On Valentines day Adam and I were blessed to find out we are expecting a sweet little baby in October!  I had an inkling for a couple of weeks that I was pregnant, but the test didn't show a positive result until V-day. I woke up early and fixed Adam a big breakfast and left him "the results" next to his breakfast along with my home-made Valentine's Day card.

 Adam almost didn't notice... he was more shocked that I cooked breakfast I think!
We sent a picture of Gus wearing a "big Brother" tshirt to our parents to make the announcement, we're all pretty excited!

We feel so blessed that the Lord has blessed us with the joy and responsibility of becoming parents. He is SO good and faithful.

"I  prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment