Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show Us Your Life... Show Us Your Singles!

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is having "Show Us Your Life... Show Us Your Singles!" Kelly is a wonderful Christian lady that lives in Northwest Arkansas. I do not know Kelly personally but we have several mutual friends. Kelly hosted this "blog event" this past summer and 3 couples have been created as a result! 2 of the 3 couples are engaged! With those odds I begged asked 3 of my bestest friends to let me have some fun and post them! I did a separate post about each one below for linking purposes.

Each of these girls are PERFECT and I pray for each of them and several other friends often that God would bring them the perfect mate. This is just something fun (probably more for me than them, ha!) and if nothing comes of it- no harm done! BUT, each of them will soon be signing a binding agreement that I will get a personal shout out at the wedding should one occur as result of my little bloggy game!

Brit, Jessica, and Bec... thanks for letting me have a little fun! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment